Friday, April 1, 2016


It definitely has been WAY to long!! I have learned so much the last 9 months that I don't know how I could personally recall everything and all the lessons that I have learned, but they have been many. And through it all I feel so overly blessed that I don't know where to begin with that either. I feel closer to God then I ever have and I feel a deep desire to help others stay positive and fixed on their goals and help them find their true passions and desires in life. Life is (not was) meant to be lived. Life deserves to have meaning and deserves to have passion and love and kindness.

I wish I could say that I lived these perfectly everyday but many times the hurt is so much that you don't even want to face anyone and sometimes you just want revenge.

But I had such a good March! March was my birthday and my anniversary. It was funny because I spent so much freaking money $$$$ that Kyle finally told my oldest daughter Kylee, "I wish this month would end, your mom is killing me and really dragging out her birthday. I mean everyday it seems it is her birthday." I laughed forever with this one because first of I really didn't spend that much. I got myself some needed things like: Michael Kohrs backpack, Alex & Annie bracelets, clothes, shoes. I mean I am 43 and I work to, so who is to say it was HIS $$$. LOL.

But really and truly life should be treasured. I have dear friends that keep me close in their circle and I'm thankful for that. I have a sweet friend Amee that pours her heart and soul into people everyday. She is a fantastic speaker and mentor to so many wonderful people and I am one that never wants to take up anyone's time or day with my own personal stories but it is so great to have Amee around, because you just know that she lives and means what she says. I only hope people feel that way about me.

This blog is a little scattered, I can feel it but I'm so grateful to be sitting here writing. It is something that I love to do. We still haven't found a house yet but the kids now just smile and giggle when we dream. But dreaming is what keeps us going day in and day out.

I feel really blessed to be married to Kyle. He has been called so many names by people that don't even really know him and he has taken it like a man. He has taught me this art but I'm still a little mouthy, LOL but he has loved me better and more closely then I could ever ask for these last few months.  I often feel undeserving of such love and kindness because I know I can be difficult but he likes me for me and I couldn't ask for anything more.

I hope that I will get on track and blog more about things that will help left you and others because I feel like we are in this together.

Love to all and Peace and Blessings
Sadie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...