Sunday, October 2, 2016

It's Fall time--My favorite

I love FALL. I love the rustling of the leaves, the cool breeze and I love the smell of pumpkin spice. I love October General Conference, I love wearing cute jackets and looking at the FALL looks. I love the time change as we FALL back and I LOVE warm bread on a cool day. Yes, I would say FALL is my favorite.

In the past I have been honest in my journey. I have shared parts of my life and lessons that I have learned in this blog. I have shared with you my Faith in the Lord and our Saviour Jesus Christ. I have found strength in sharing with you my weaknesses as I daily look to my Heavenly Father for strength.

There are still things I will never understand. I will never understand how people can be so dishonest in their dealings with their family members.  I will never understand how people feel justified in continuing to battle when the resolution is so simple. I will never understand how people can spread lies about another and I definitely will never understand how or why people believe their lies. I will never understand how people can quit paying on obligations when they know it will hurt the other person.  I will never understand. And maybe Eve thought the same thing when Cane killed Able.

This is just a small glimpse as to the life and family I have been dealing with the last year. I hold no grudges, I simply keep praying for them. I put their name in the Temple every week. And I believe the only thing I am meant to understand in this life time is the Plan of Salvation and what I need to do to return to live with God.

I gut check myself everyday with this scenario. I continually ask myself if I can continue to call myself a Christian. And I have decided that I can because I know that if they asked for help, I know that I would render it. They were good examples of this when we were in need. But something changed and I will refrain from placing my personal judgement in this blog.

But I do  believe that when you quit looking for the GOOD in people and the GOOD in situations, all of Satan's lies and deceptions are allowed to pour in and it will take over your soul.

I am so grateful for the little things in life. I am grateful for the relationships that I do have because for right now. I am happy and I do feel joy. And I think Eliza R. Snow said it best, "Saints can be happy in any circumstance".

So even though I have faced some set backs with my family because of family, I will not let that define who my family is or who we can become. I have been so blessed in so many ways and I believe that is the key. Count Your Many Blessings.

Peace & Blessings
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...