Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy SWEET 16 to Ms. Sandy LEE

HAPPY Birthday to my SWEET Sandy Lee. Today is so bitter, sweet. First off my children are all growing up to quickly & then TODAY my Sandy turned 16. She has looked forward to driving since she got her driving permit, and what kid doesn't look forward to driving.

But I LOVE this girl!! When she was little she used to be so SHY, & Sensitive. She would cry everytime her dad looked at her wrong or teased her. And I would spend Hours on end teaching her to LAUGH back at him, I taught her to say, HAHA dad I love you & then HE would MElT.

I also spent many days looking in the mirror with her and having her repeat affirmations about how AMAZING she is and how BEAUTIFUL she is...

Sandy continues to AMAZE me. She has a solid head, an expandable HEART & she has the most AMAZING HUGS!!! I love when she crawls in bed between her DAD and I and just snuggles me. I LOVE, LOVE listening to HER play the violin. She is extremely TALENTED and I feel so blessed to know her during this lifetime and I feel so blessed to have learned from her as well.

One thing about Sandy is she is NORMAL... She procrastinates like so many of us.. Not ME of course LOL... But in our Church we have a program called Personal Progress. She has had it done for at least over year or more. All she needed to do was READ the Book of Mormon... Finally I couldn't take it anymore and two weeks ago I told her I wasn't going to let her get her Driving license if she didn't finish her Personal Progress. And I never want to be that mom that forces religion on her children but I think the bigger lesson was Procrastination and I'm PLEASED to say she DID IT!!. And she said she was glad she did...

I love you Sandy. You are Sunshine on a rainy day, I love how you love to play with your brothers & sisters even the teasing... And I love that YOU & KYLEE are best friends... My heart is exploding with all the LOVE I have for you. I pray for you, I have watched you go through HARD times with our Family and I've watched you grow and see the Bigger Picture in LIFE. I've seen you line your friends out because you care about them and I've seen you SMILE!!

May GOD BLESS you with the BEST Birthday ever today.

Peace & Blessings Sista!!

'lil Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...