Thursday, May 18, 2017

MY LiFeStYLe!! What's YOURS???

What does this even mean? And why is this on my mind right now!! The past couple of years has left me very destitute emotionally and mentally. I have surrounded myself with uplifting, good quality people but yet I still have felt so empty.. The emptiness comes from my own lack of gravitation and my own lack of desire. It says in order to have hope you must desire to have hope. It seems and sounds like a viscous circle that leaves me in a swirling black hole.. One day I was on the phone with a woman who I'd met through social media. Honestly, when I came across her posts and when she asked to follow me or maybe it was me to follow her, it seemed like the name was someone so familiar that after waiting weeks to finally chat on the phone with her, it was as if I had known her for years. But it wasn't even that... it was as if we had had these conversations before.

The other day she must have sensed my deepest longing to want to change my eating habits. I have liked & joined her group on Facebook & Instagram to learn more. To see what she was gaining and what possibly I could be missing... after the day went by and I drove my two daughters to and from their cello & violin lessons... and in between stop lights checking Facebook messages (Don't judge, YOU do it too) LOL. My friend called me on on the Facebook site and we began to chat. I shared with her my deep desire to change my eating habits. If I was going to embrace this product whole heartedly I had to do it to perfection. She reassured me that that WAS NOT going to happen.. well the whole heartedly part... she reassured me I was completely PERFECT.. LOL (not really, just trying to be funny) But she said something that made me say something that I never say... my friend said to me... "Sadie, you will get there BUT(BUTT) it is a LIFESTYLE not anything else. My response would make me look like a savage but something hit my CORE. It hit my SOUL. I know that.. I know this.. Any change that we want to do to better ourselves has to become a LIFESTYLE not a DUTY... SO ask yourself...

1. Are your eating habits out of duty or desire
2. Do you read your scriptures because it is a LIFESTYLE or a DUTY
3. Are you modest because of Your LIFESTYLE or out of DUTY
4. Do you force your kids to go to seminary because it is LIFESTYLE or DUTY
5. Do you keep your life simple or soiled in overindulgent activities because it is a LIFESTYLE or a DUTY

The LIFESTYLE you choose is up to you. But I'm going to go down this new road and I'm going to try everyday to increase my health by making Healthier choice because I want a long life and because I want to feel good about me. And I know when I put good in, good will come out.

The LIFESTYLE to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is just that for me. Just like any religion for anyone. I am not perfect at it, but I like the LIFESTYLE that comes with encouraging us to be better people, better human beings and more Christ-Like.

I hope you will find YOUR LIFESTYLE that you are looking for, but I HOPE you are never HOPELESS like I was... you will find that SOUL SISTA-- maybe you'll have more then one like me and something will just CLICK and it sets you on a new course for the good.

Peace & Blessings
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Because i knew you , I have been changed for good:) Glinda and elphaba

    ReplyDelete

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...