Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Piece by Piece

Oh this PUZZLE!! I had a really great idea at Christmas time... I LOVE Art!! Especially art of the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm very picky as to who the artist is.. I love Greg Olsen, I love Sandra Rast & Liz Swindle.

Christmas time is about Family, about being together, about the birth of the Savior, it can be about serving one other, there is always more giving, more kindness... So my big idea to bring the Family together was to purchase this 1000 piece puzzle and DO It as a FAMILY...

The irony is, my kids whined, laughed, taunted me all in the good way kids do with their parents. My kids love me so much that 6 months later I'm still working on this puzzle.

But I LOVE this Puzzle. It reflects my life in so many ways.. This LIFE is a journey. We go through each day, and pick up pieces along the way and place them where they should go. Deep in my puzzle there is a missing piece. I mean really... after 6 months your bound to lose a piece or to. And I've decided to have it framed this way.. Because my life is such this way.. I'm always missing something in my life... I have allowed Human Nature to be my guide & so there are times of envy, hate, anger, jealousy. We all do. But the beauty & love of life is to pick up another piece of Life's Puzzle and Keep finding your way..

Sometimes getting towards the end it is harder then the beginning. I'm at a crossroads with this puzzle. The pieces already look the same but NOW they really look the same.. and I'm not looking to put together the Savior, I'm having to find pieces to build the wall that goes with the door that he is knocking.

My challenge to you is to not give up. Life is here to be Lived & Learned. The Savior knocks & only we can answer. But it may take me all the rest of the year to finish... But I'm NOT going to give up. I will then have it framed even with a missing piece so that it will always remind me that my life was always meant to keep seeking, keep searching.

I'm a little addicted to this puzzle even though I don't get a chance to work on it everyday... and every once in a while my little Ella will step in and try her hand at the puzzle.. I hope today is a good day for you.

Peace & Blessings
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sadie, your words are beautiful. A great analogy with the puzzle and life. You are also very uplifting in your writing. I love it. AND I love you. Don't you ever quit! I know you won't. You are determined, you are ambitious, you are dedicated. I want to see this framed some day and you might be surprised that it will have every piece in the right place.

    Such a great blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youy friend imspirey everyday... Thank you for being one of those special friends in my life who touchesy heart even from a distance... Out connection is definitely eternal..

      Delete

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...