Thursday, October 5, 2017

Brother vs. Brother

I have used this blog as a platform to learn, grow, share and to become stronger. Many times friends, family are always taking my side and trying to bouy me up because sometimes I share really hard things that have happened to me. I really don't need anyone to feel sorry for me and I appreciate all my readers and all their "well wishes."

But here I am again... TRYING to understand the mentality, the hate, the loose cannon that family can have for one another.


WHY? Because your NOT Loyal. You have NO loyal blood running through your veins.. Brotherhood means nothing.. Your consumed by YOUR own agenda & YOU have More Hate than I would say even the DEVIL is capable of..

It's TRUE... Just because you are BLOOD doesn't make you Family.. And if you have issues with a Family member than don't hide behind your OWN pride, and your own bitterness.. GO talk with you him/her.

Some things that have helped me to overcome the vengeful state of mind that runs through my blood.. because I'm HUMAN.. but I have learned over the years with my own family that COMMUNICATION & YOUR own self-reflection is the best medicine to CURE ALL...

Lessons I've learned through TEARS, LOUD CRIES, OUTRAGES But had to be learned

1. Self-Reflection... ALWAYS look in the Mirror.. Always, Always, Always.. You are NOT perfect.. You have no business believing you are always Right..

2. It TAKES TWO.. Whether at girls camp.. sibling scabbles.. or road rage.. It Takes TWO.. and someone ALWAYS needs to be the BIGGER Person. (And when it involves your kids it makes it harder) I understand that and sometimes the best result is to JUST be POLITE.

3. SERVICE.. there is Absolutely NO Room for SELFISHNESS.. I think it says it all

4. BE HUMBLE... When someone calls you OUT and you've offended them, hurt them... just OWN it.. It's fine.. It's better to just be accountable .. even if it's embarrassing.

5. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY... I believe in God. I believe all things will be made right in HIS time, not my time. I believe when Jesus says to "Pray for your Enemies, Pray for those who dispitefully use you..

Number 5 is the hardest of all. Number 5 makes YOU trust a higher law than yourself. It makes you rely on FAITH & not YOUR own Common Sense. (And I have a lot of Common Sense ) :)

I have prayed on the floors of Public Bathrooms... I have cried to the Heavens to help me draw upon the powers of Heaven.. I have beat myself up, literally, at times because I want so badly to have the Peace the Saviour can offer through the Atonement...

I will say that I have found the Peace.. but DO I start over with every new Situation? YES, I have to REVIEW, REWIND, & REFLECT.. IT SUCKS!!! But I try SUPER Hard to Believe that "THIS IS ExPERIENCE is for my Good." That my afflictions will "Come to Pass'.

You have to go through your own journey... You find your own path.. But I do know that the benefit can be sweet. I haven't always been perfect at all of these all at once. Using some of these things I've learned I had a sweet experience with one of  my sister's. And without going into detail, it has been a great lesson of unconditional love and I nice reminder that if WE ALLOW yourselves to See other's the way God see's them, in time it can be healed.


I PRAY for an OUT.. I PRAY for My Missionary.. I PRAY for hearts to be softened & I declare only the BEST for Everyone who is doing what we do everyday.. Surviving.

Peace & Blessings
xoxo


1 comment:

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...