Friday, December 8, 2017

Affirmations

This was MY week!!! AFFIRMATIONS: I NEED MY AFFIRMATIONS!!
I'm okay
I'm strong
I'm okay
I'm loved
I'm beautiful
I'm okay
YOU CAN SURVIVE

BUT what I don't love is WHEN people take it upon themselves to say things like this... and this was my week...
  • "Kyle, I'm so sorry you are in business with your wife?"
  • "Kyle, I'm so sorry YOU have to live with her. How do you do that?"
  • "You certainly flounder in life."
  • "You certainly could step up."
  • "I just want you to know that your business SUCKS.
It seems that Satan's Plan actually landed here on earth, who would have thought. 
It seems I have things to keep learning and keep accepting of myself & others.

But this is the raw side of my journey. I have spent a week crying, who am I kidding, I cry almost every day because I can't seem to overcome the flaws that I have that affect others so deeply.

I'm not mental, I'm aware and coherent, I just simply have this overly passion to do right by people.

I get exhausted. I get tired. I get restless. I lose hope. I reach for a space that doesn't seem to exist at times but then I REMEMBER.

I REMEMBER I was Created by someone SMARTER than ME.
I REMEMBER I was Created by someone more LOVING than the World.
I REMEMBER I was Created by someone more EXPERIENCED than I.
I REMEMBER I was Created by someone who CARES.
I REMEMBER all I am asked to do is STRIVE...

Everyone one of us goes on our journey and handles every situation differently. 
The hope in our journey is that in every situation we see an experience. 
We hope to have the Light Bulb moment and recognize quickly that this is the trial... LIFE
It is up to us to PUT our TOUCH on the trial and not on the other person but on OURSELVES so that each time we experience this LOW, WE can quickly RISE, and RISE AGAIN...


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...