Monday, February 13, 2017

"SWEETHEARTS"

This year is going by so quickly!! I have found myself in a bit of a trance... Kylee graduated from Cosmotolgy school & that was an amazing feet. I knew she could do it but when we look back over the last year it was kind of a crazy year!!

But my days seem to turn to my William "Wills"... He is going to be 18 soon and he knows he is getting finished with High School. How do we know this? Because he keeps telling us he is going to college to Coach wrestling.

This past weekend it was "Sweethearts" @ Cedar High School. And because I have the coolest kids on the BLOCK.. his sweetheart of a sister Sandy Lee took Willie. First, Sandy was invited to join a group of kids and when they asked her who she was going to take, she didn't even Hesitate. Willie was her first choice. Well, Sandy was not Willie's first choice. 'Ole Wills has his own thoughts and he DID NOT want to go. But when he heard Sandy was taking him to Fiesta Fun for "their" day date, He was all IN!!

The Group was awesome... Sandy looked beautiful, Willie was cheesing it the whole time and they all went to Pizza Factory & to the dance & when Willie got done showing off his DANCE moves, they went back to Kaila's house (Gleave Glamour) and played "Minute to Win it" Games. And as Sandy put it, the Gleave's went "First Class".

During the dance a boy that Sandy knew from one of our many wards that we had lived in and he asked her if Willie was HER FIRST choice or if she just felt like she had to take him because he is disabled? Without Hesitating Sandy said, Oh NO!! I had to beg him to go with me. She said, "I really want my brother to have a great Senior year." The BOY then responded, my respect for you just went higher. It was really awesome....

The Lord has blessed me with wonderful, courageous, strong, Brave children and I am so lucky to know them here on earth.

SWEETHEARTS was a success and so is my heart!!

Peace & Blessing


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...