Friday, June 9, 2017

BeTTer vs. BiTTer

My little sweet MAMAcita & I had a conversation last regarding Trials, Tests, & it ended up in the battle of the WISE. LOL

I have learned over the years that those that love me & those that I KNOW love me want what's best for Me. They would want to see me be Successful. They would want me to be Loved. They would be Happy for me in all circumstances.

And there are those times when these same people get In my face and say... YOU CAN DO BETTER Sadie Lee. You CAN Get through this.. You will see the Light at the end of the Tunnel & although you feel like drowning NOW, God will bring you out of the refiners fire, Stronger, more Capable and with more Hope & Faith then you thought you had...

There have been times when I would deny the Positive affirmations that were there to lift me... at times I didn't want the Better, I wanted the Bitter...I wanted to feel sick & angry and I wanted the Hate. But as age & time has passed I find it disgusting to hold on to those things.. I do believe that the Refiner's Fire of God is real. I Believe that we are hear to be tested.. I Believe we are here to DO BETTER.. I Believe we are here to learn to Believe in ourselves but also to allow others to BELIEVE in Us. I Believe in Rock Bottom.. I Believe there are only two ways... straight up or side ways..

I married a Man that has an innate ability to teach.. I married a Man who has an ability to lift me when I have found nothing else to sustain me. He has so many burdens.. He has his own demons & his own who have attacked.. But not once has he held on to Bitterness.. HE is ALWAYS trying to DO BETTER...

I hope to those who think they can't, I hope you will grab a pen & paper and you start writing everything you want, everything you want to believe in and you start DOING BETTER.

You CAN!! You WILL!! You Have to for YOURself...

MAXIMIZE YOU!!

Peace & Blessings
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...