Thursday, June 1, 2017

The LOOK of a Child & then to Capture it & HOLD on!!


This was probably one of my favorite pictures when Willie came out to greet all of us after Graduation. The look on Ella's face tells a story. Ella was born six years after Willie came to our family. And Ella came with a sense of protection, kindness, quiet dignity & a sense of Willie's Spirit. When Kylee isn't around my little Ella Bella kicks into high gear. She has a secret EYE that watches for him and she always hangs back with him whenever we are out in the real world.

I am very blessed to have captured this moment. I don't even have the words to write or express to do this picture justice of the feeling the radiates from my little Ella's face.

I'm just blessed to be their MOM.

Peace & Blessings
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...