Saturday, July 22, 2017

"BLESSON"

I was sitting and looking for quotes to post on my FB page and I came across this one: "BLESSON".
This last week, I have written a lot about some trials but I must say that this is a great reminder to me. I sometimes wish I could come up with words that are This COOL!!

I served a mission in Montevideo URUGUAY. I had the privilege to learn, listen, and recognize life's little challenges, trials & blessings. I refer to serving a mission all the time in my life because it had that BIG of an impact on my life. I remember one talk from a conference there that pierced my soul.. the word KNOWLEDGE. I mean we will be held accountable for the KNOWLEDGE we gain here on earth. Another lesson I learned or should I say KNOWLEDGE I gained was ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE. I learned & gained a testimony of the ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE. And I LEARNED to quickly recognize the TRIAL so I could BLESSON, so I could PROGRESS, so I could recognize the Lord's Sacrifice and Honor it through the ATONEMENT.

I mean after all... was the Lord's sacrifice and resurrection in VAIN? It is if you aren't MOVING FORWARD.. if you aren't BLESSINGON, it was ALL in VAIN. And I KNOW IT WASN'T.

The mission has shaped my mind & the way I mommy my children ( I hate the word MOTHER).

I was able to chat with Sister Kylee last Tuesday (her P-DAY) and she is enduring the MTC. But it was amazing to see how quickly she was able to recognize her trials, her shortcomings, her weaknesses and how quickly she turned to the Lord. She gave them to God. In the midst of her trials she bore testimony to our family that she could STILL FEEL Heavenly Father's LOVE for her. That she knew it was just a trial and that she would and that she COULD pull it together.

It was such a testimony to me that we need to LIVE more fully the gospel. We need to TAKE the challenges ON and BLESS ON all at the same time. The father of Gordon B. Hinkley said it best..."LOSE YOURSELF & GET to WORK.

It's not easy, it's HARD. But I'm thinking hanging on the cross was harder and he did it for us.

I love you all.

BLESSON

Peace & Blessings
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...