Thursday, July 20, 2023

MY WISH!!


There is a beautiful song!! The Chorus goes like this... 

But more than anything, more than anything

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it toYour dreams stay big, your worries stay smallYou never need to carry more than you can holdAnd while you're out there getting where you're getting toI hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too
Yeah, this, is my wish
The last few months have come to this... come to this very thing.. MY WISH.. My wish, for you, is that life is hard.. My wish for you, is that your dreams are so big they scare you... My wish for you to DO uncomfortable things everyday... DO the HARD... MAYBE even create it... not to make Life miserable but to test your faith... your physical ability... your mental capacity... 
LIFE is hard... YOU don't know left field from Right field... YOU have Greatness inside YOU and you can't get there living life EASY... My wish for you is to give Grace because YOU are given Grace... My wish for you is to suck it up... My wish for YOU is to be thankful to your parents (good or bad) for giving YOU life... NOW go CREATE your life... NOT their fault because YOU couldn't live up to your potential... NOT their fault because YOU couldn't pull your head out...
EVERYONE comes to earth with the same opportunities... My wish for you is to Look for the GOOD... My wish for you is to give 100 percent plus 1 when you don't think you can dig anymore... My wish for you is to reach out beyond YOU...
My experiences have never gotten easier... they've gotten hard... because the older we get the more we expect of ourselves... I don't want easy... when my brain shuts off at that 40%... deep down I know I have 60% more in me... 
My wish for you will always be to LOOK UP...
My wish for you will always be to LOOK up to GOD...
My wish for you will always be to TRUST that GOD knows better...
My wish for you will always be to BE a better Version of YOU Tomorrow...
My wish for you will always be to TAKE the road less traveled...
My wish for you will always be to TRUST your GUT...
My wish for you will always KNOW... that I LOVE YOU!!
My wish for you will always be to MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY... xo

#realhousewifesu #maximizeyoueveryday #teamsadie #sadieshow #mywish #reallife #motomom #ohanaracing #wildmustangs #lookup

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...