Saturday, December 17, 2016

Make Them Wonder




"Make them Wonder"... I've never done it on purpose but as the trials in my life have come and gone it has become my desire to not burden anyone with them. But these last 3 years of been especially challenging to keep smiling. And the last year or so has the been hardest. But I received a confirmation to my SOUL that "Staying Strong" has been good for me.

Last Week it came to my attention from one of our business associates that my brother n law, Kolby Pulsipher and his wife met with him regarding some of the businesses. Our business associate called my husband and told how much Kolby expressed his hate for me. His wife then told him how we are just rolling in the $$$$ and that we bought a new house, bought new cars etc. It made me SMILE because THEY have NO CLUE!! They have taken our income for the last 1 year, they quit paying bills which turned out to be lawsuits for us, they turned back a truck that Kyle & Kolby bought together & it was trashed, I mean it was just RUDE, they have shunned my children in public, Kolby physically assaulted my husband at the Trailor park (witnesses).

They have NO CLUE that to save the Storage Units we gave the last bit of our money. We didn't buy a house, we RENT (which I love my new home). They have NO CLUE of the challenges, which if I shared it personally it would literally be throwing pearls before swine. Because they DON'T Care. Kolby is only worried about one person. HIM. He has always been only worried about him staying on top.

And this is why I stay strong. I hope they ALWAYS WONDER!! I HOPE people always WONDER how WE do it...

I'm SMILING because MY Heavenly Father loves me & TRUSTS ME
I'm SMILING because I have a Husband who loves me & BELIEVES in ME
I'm SMILING because I have 6 beautiful children that HUG ME, KISS ME & SUPPORT ME
I'm SMILING because I push through MY INSECURITIES everyday...
I'm SMILING because I WANT TO SEE GOOD for Kolby & his Family...& EVERYONE
I'm SMILING because I REALLY have some AWESOME & AMAZING Friends & Family here in Cedar City...

I don't need to burden anyone, I want to be the one that lifts others. I know the result of this plan. I'm confident that God has given us every tool to keep swimming, keep smiling, & keep trusting.

I really want to BE that FRIEND that CAN look you in the eye & SAY I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! This life has taught me that in order to have REAL Peace, I need to find the GOOD. I NEED to Celebrate when YOU Celebrate.. And I hope I do that for you. If I don't, then I need to do better. I ALWAYS Want to DO Better.

May God continue to BLESS you during these holiday seasons!!

PEACE & BLESSINGS
Sadie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...