Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017!!





Happy New Year!! It has been a great today for our family.... WHY? you might ask... Because we had 9:00am Church and WE Were ON TIME!!! I couldn't believe it. Kyle and I worked at the THEATRE all night until about 1 am so our Young people could WELCOME in the New Year!! I shouldn't it was just Kyle and I, it was Ella, Attie & Ammon. My kids were troopers. For the past two years we have worked the Theatre and I think it is going to be my last...

The Highlight of my night was hearing the stories of Kylee, Willie and Sandy as they came home from the church dance. I remember those days well. And Kylee had a great time with her friends and Sandy tried dancing with Willie but he wouldn't dance with her. Willie is so funny!! He really acts cooler then Sandy. He is the OLDER brother but the boy can dance. Later as I was scrolling through facebook, Willie's coach Lowry posted a picture of him with Willie at the Dance. And it's no wonder Willie had fun... ALL his wrestling team was there. It has been such a great year for Willie, probably more for me but it has been great.

Sandy told me that Willie was asking girls to dance and when Sandy's friend Alecia asked Willie to dance he said, "Not right now." He was breaking hearts left & right.

This is the YEAR I have dreaded. The YEAR of the Graduation for Willie. But it is 2017, LUCKY 7 is in that number so it's gotta be a good one.

I hope everyone is writing a VISION Board aka DREAM Board. And I hope everyone has a prosperous & Healthy New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...