Friday, May 12, 2017

Mom, Mama, Mommy

In Honor of Mother's Day I wanted to share a little bit about MY Mom!! My Mom was born to the best Mom ever. Grandma Beaulah I called her. My mom would tell me stories of how she was the best mom ever. My mom was an only child and pretty spoiled at that.. Grandpa Bill loved my mom and bought her whatever she wanted LOL. But Grandma Beaulah always had my Mom's back. She was loyal to her daughter and she made her eat all her meat. My mom is just like her Mom, loyal, loving, and always has our back. My mom would  come in every night and tell all 5 of her children a bed time story. it always started with, "Once upon a Time." I think this is why I'm a dreamer. My mom always told us to educate ourselves, stick up for what we believed in and to never back down to truth. My mom gives the best hugs. When I stepped away from the family for some time, that is when I missed her hugs. Her hugs always felt right. I never really liked her advice much but I listened. She told me to go to SUU and be a teacher. That still bothers me because it was so limited. But I realize now that is all she knew. When she was 18 my Grandma Beaulah drove her to Cedar City and dropped her off at college and drove away. My mom is still so independent. But even though her advice didn't resignate with me then, the IDEA of having a PLAN does. She always told me to have a PLAN. I was lucky to have a mom that showed me the meaning of hard work and discipline. My mom taught me how to do hard things. For example, when I was 14 was totally sick with the chicken pox and she still made me be the Catcher on her softball team. LOL. She showed me how to follow my dreams. She loved going to Veyo, UT when we were younger and working on her land with her horses. She would sit for hours while we swam at the Veyo Pool reading her Nifty Nickel. My mom taught me how to throw a ball and how to trust God. Often I would catch her outside on her land praying to God out loud and putting her faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. My mom showed me how to love God and how to Love the church. She always did her visiting teaching, She loved the ladies she served. If Grandma Beaulah was here still I know that she would be so proud of her daughter Sandra Lee. My mom pushed hard to have me. It wasn't an easy birth and it wasn't easy raising me either. But your always the hardest on your first. But I am her favorite no matter what anyone says. haha.. My mom still dedicates her life and time to her children and grandchildren. She has been blessed with wonderful son n laws and a wonderful daughter n law. She is surrounded by family everyday and I know this is exactly how she likes it. I love you MOM. You are my HERO, You are my BLESSING, You are exactly what I needed HERE on earth and GOD knew it. Thank you for blessing me, Thank you for never giving up on me and Thank you for LOVING me so unconditionally everyday or my life. My God always hold you in the Palm of his hands and always Bless you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...