Sunday, November 12, 2017

Happy Birthday AMMON Boy!! #10


The Ammon KoolAID. Have you drank it? My life has been so crazy this last month that I have neglected that actual thing that brings me peace. WRITING... And meanwhile this little boy of mine turned 10. Ammon you are my light, my sunshine, and you certainly have brought closure to our family by being our Caboose. You are smart, so so smart that I worry you will out smart yourself one day. But God gave you something most do not have & that is common sense. You are the Whole package. Your sisters get jealous because have your little mamacita's heart wrapped around your whole finger. But I remind them that you and I from before this life time had a special bond and then while I was growing you, I disconnected myself from you. I didn't want to have you. I changed my mind. I didn't want a "typical boy". I didn't want a boy with TWO arms. And you knew it. But you were determined to love me anyway. And sure enough the minute the doctor laid you on my chest you brought peace to a soul that was struggling beyond anyone's capability to understand. You still light my world and others all around you. I wish for you to always stay kind, always be polite and ALWAYS Stand for Truth & Righteousness. Happy Birthday little buddy!! Love MAMA











No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...