Sunday, November 12, 2017

CHANGE is for the GOOD







As you can see I have CHANGED the name of MY Blog. Change is scary for people. But I've lived in Cedar City, UT 12 years now. I've lived in 7 wards, 10 homes and it still isn't something I LOVE, but I've learned a lot from Change. I've learned to LOOK for the GOOD. This change in my Blog is going to help me grow more and I hope you will embrace this journey with me. My goal is to encourage all WOMEN to look at themselves, and self-reflect and admire the Woman's Touch each of you have left with others, or think of NEW ways to leave the WOMAN's touch with others.

I was known as the Real Housewife of Southern Utah for years. I was a huge fan at the time of The Real Housewives. WHY? I know it's trashy.. but for one hour a week I didn't live in MY Reality. I got to live in someone else's DRAMA and it stayed there. I liked being the Real Housewife of Southern Utah. Because I was a REAL HOUSEWIFE. I still am BUT .... ONE day my husband and I were planning our next project. We were scheming, we were brainstorming.. whatever you want to call it, he'd come up with the idea and I would tweak it and BAM.... Kyle would say, "Sadie, you always add a WOMAN'S TOUCH." I'd giggle my cute little WIFEY giggle and then one day a light bulb went off.

A WOMAN'S TOUCH: That's it. I'm a WOMAN. I'm the reason my husband can be a Father. I'm the reason groceries magically appear in the refrigerator. I'm the reason the kids get to their activities. I'm the reason my husband LOVES to go to work & support our family. I'm the reason.

Many reading this will say, "WOW, Sadie that sounds so arrogant."-- but think about WHO YOU ARE?

WOMEN are so Powerful. Woman have a touch that they add to everything & it's time YOU start owning it.

I'm a MORMON & I'm Christian .. Yes, I am.. This new CHANGE in my BLOG is going to point out different Women each Week that I hope we can learn from. I'm really drawn to the Women in the Old & New Testament and I may just start there... I hope that you will take this journey with me and share your ideas and share with your friends but maybe more importantly start looking within YOURSELF, And recognize the BEAUTIFUL Woman that you are... and just when you think YOU have Nothing to offer or give... REMEMBER You are the REASON for SO Many Wonderful Experiences that happen in this lifetime.

Peace & Blessings
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...