Saturday, May 12, 2018

JOB


I have had so many conversations in my head with & about MY life...
I have translated and re-translated the meanings of each spiritual lesson & LIFE lesson that has been brought to my attention through the Spirit.
It has been nothing less than an adventure and journey for MY LIFE. But at certain moments my mind has been open to learning, to revelation, to thought-provoking experiences that have led me to the pages of this website. The following is nothing SHORT of ANOTHER Lesson that was taught to ME. I'm always amazed at the TIMING of these lessons. This one took PLACE in Costco as I was engaging with the Tire department and yet as I was passing the FISH location the SPIRIT again:
YOU ARE NOT AS JOB!!!

So here I begin.. I say, YA... I already know I am not as JOB. Thanks for the Reminder. And the Spirit hits me again.. NO, YOU Really aren't as JOB YET!!!

Previous NIGHT lesson: We are sitting with our children studying the Children's version of the Old Testament (BTW, we finished it finally)... but as we were reading we were re-teaching the children about Job and his experience. We reminded them that our losses are in NO comparison to the Losses sweet JOB experienced. We reminded our children to be grateful. We reminded our children to NEVER take things or this Life for granted. And as we were doing our list of REMINDERS we reminded them WHY JOB was successful through his trials... "GOD Knew JOB was a RIGHTEOUS MAN." Our Heavenly Father KNEW Job and his Heart. Satan said Job was righteous because of all his blessings God had given him.

That hole RIGHTEOUS thing got to me. TEN Years prior when our family went through what many of you went through, Financial Baptism, I was told then that I WAS NOT AS JOB. And I was grateful. And for 10 Years I have been grateful. I have been grateful for food, I have been grateful my children are alive, I have been grateful we have a roof over our head, I know WHO provides our means by which we live.

FAST forward 10 years: I realize in Costco I AM NOT as JOB... you still with me!! And I realize it not because of LOSS but because I AM NOT Righteous as JOB... I realize that how I have been REACTING lately to situations really is what GOD wants from ME. HE knows I'm faithful to a fault but how I react is where I fail.

I couldn't believe the smell of Fresh Salmon went through my nose, it dawns on me... I NEED to Be Righteous... I need to BE like JOB.. The Saviour Jesus Christ sacrificed his life in such a way so that I might be able to Become like him.

I am still at ahh at the Patience my saviour and Heavenly Father has with me. 10 YEARS later and I'm learning the Second part of that lesson. I am learning that we receive our lessons line upon line and precept upon precept. I learned the life lesson 10 years ago and now I have been taught the Spiritual lesson to this story.

We all could be a little better.. We could all be a little kinder... We all could own our SHTUFF and make things right a little better.. I know that I WANT to do a little better.. I WANT to be a little KINDER...

This life is the opportunity to LEARN... to APPLY.. & to RE-Program and RE-Connect with God our Father who is in Heaven. He loves us... He Wants us Back... He sent HIS SON for us...

May God continue to BLESS you with Your Journey and I hope you accept the experiences as times of Growth and Learning... YOU are HIS!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Beautiful Women.. with kids or without... WE are the Mother's of this UNIVERSE!!!

Peace & Blessings
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...