Wednesday, September 23, 2020

BROKEN & I Am BEAUTIFUL!!

 

Behind these smiling eyes!! 

Is... My whole world, My whole HEART, and MY Reason for Smiling... So much to say... so little time... so much going on... walking a tight rope with no Balance... daily darts day in and day out... consequences... choices...

I don't recall ever having a month like this one! 2020 will be definitely a YEAR to remember but I don't wish it away...

I have found new songs to start my day... new books to read... new goals... new ideas... embraced people's stupidity... and pushed things down more and more than ever before... 

I think that means my tolerance level has increased... my patience has been strengthened!! 

https://youtu.be/Wy9poGs-w6Q

I shared in a LIVE that I am NOT the best employer... I do it for my EVERYTHING and ... I love everything about the ABOVE picture... 

I LOVE BEING "Just the MOM"

I LOVE Being "the Taxi driver"

I LOVE Being "the Bank"

I LOVE Being "the Cheerleader"

I LOVE Being "the SPONSOR"

I LOVE Being "the cook"

I LOVE BEING...

I know it's important to make a difference... and I hope I do... but I hope I am making a Difference in the ABOVE Faces... that is ALL that matters to ME!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...