Thursday, October 1, 2020

TIME TIME TIME

 

It is TIME!! It is TIME for another POST... it is AMAZING HOW Quickly TIME Goes...

What is TIME? What Value do WE Put on TIME? How do WE see TIME? WHO decides TIME? WHY TIME? is TIME Good or BAD? Does it Bring JOY or Sorrow?

In the words of Willy Wonka... "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it...

I saw one post today... TIME is a THIEF... but is IT!! Didn't WE sign up for THIS TIME... Didn't we sign up for this exact Moment in Time... 

As children... Time can NOT happen fast enough... As Adults TIME goes way to FAST...

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 says it best...

To everything there is a Season, and a TIME to every purpose under the heaven;

A TIME to be born, and a TIME to die; a TIME to plant, and a TIME to pluck up;

A TIME to kill, and a TIME to heal; a TIME to breakdown, a TIME to build up

A TIME to weep, a TIME to laugh, a TIME to mourn, a TIME to dance

A TIME to cast away stones, a TIME to gather stones TOGETHER, a TIME to embrace, a TIME to refrain from embracing;

A TIME to get, a TIME to lose, a TIME to keep, a TIME to cast away;

A TIME to rend, a TIME to sew; a TIME to keep silence, a TIME to speak;

A TIME to LOVE, a TIME to hate; a TIME of war, a TIME of peace.

GOD created and is the Creator of TIME!! YES... I believe it is important to Embrace TIME!! Don't waste TIME by Hating it...

I am in a new chapter in my life... I am at place that I am diligently working on EMBRACING the TIME I have... I can NOT STOP TIME!! And I don't want to... I want to align myself with the Stars... with my universe and with My GOD and embrace the VALUE of TIME...

What that looks like to ME!!

1. Try a little harder
2. Love a little stronger
3. Forgive a little quicker

My children have out grown me... I am not that MAMA who needs 15 hands and 4 legs to pull them all in... I am not that MAMA who needs to tell them every little thing to do... I am not that MAMA who needs to put them in Time Out or WHOOP their little asses... BUT

I am that MAMA who now GUIDES... I am that MAMA who now holds onto the steering wheel and LISTENS with LOVE... I am that MAMA who is so beyond proud of them when they TURN to each other FIRST & then ME... I am that MAMA who Learned alongside them... I am that MAMA who apologizes for not giving them MY best self everyday... I am that MAMA who is NOW PRESENT... living through TIME... Living a NEW Chapter.. Embracing God's Journey that I accepted... 

I am so GRATEFUL everyday when I wake up breathing... I try really hard to NOT waste TIME... but that's HUMAN!! And I can say honestly to myself... SELF... YOU are doing Great at Enjoying the TIME you are in with where you are at...

#embracetime #maximizeyoueveryday #soundsofsadie #sadieshow #time #realhousewifesu


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...