Monday, October 5, 2020

Missionary XO...MONDAY!!


 It happened AGAIN!!! Three years later to be exact... didn't think I'd feel these feelings again... didn't think I could handle this... didn't THINK!!

MOMS... THEY Grow UP!! YES, they do... In a blink of an EYE, "you're going to MISS This"

YOU get Married... YOU have kids... YOU work... YOU survive... YOU think "this is never going to End" or WHEN are YOU going to Grow UP!!

Then THEY do... I LOVE THIS!! My friend said to me the other day... "STOP saying... "YOU are ENOUGH"... I hope YOU are NEVER ENOUGH... If you are enough then you are DONE progressing... YOU are done pushing... YOU are DONE!!

I am NOT DONE!! My sweet Sandy is serving and has been reassigned to Lansing, Michigan... In her formative years, I always DESIRED my GIRLS (specifically) to serve a Mission... the Growth... the Growth... the Growth... and I knew EXACTLY HOW they would feel in the Mission field... Why... because I knew how I FELT...

But little did I know JUST how I WOULD FEEL... as MY Heart was left at the airport... as my heart is dropped after an amazing Phone Call (I LOVE that they can CALL)... 

And here I am on a MONDAY... hanging on every word... every video chat... every breath she breathes over the phone... every smile... 

I didn't think I would miss My Sandy Girl... she was daddy's girl... but I was her MAMA... and the closer we got to her departure, the MORE I realized... NO, she's MY GIRL... ALL MY GIRLS are MY GIRLS... well OK... ALL my KIDS ARE MINE!! I do share them with Kyle... LOL...

I am so GRATEFUL for this Girl... Not grateful that she makes me cry just as much Kylee did... My HEART has 6-foot prints, handprints on it... AND it HURTS every day they don't walk on it... :) 

Can you tell I LOVE my KIDS!! 

JUST look at that SMILE... those MISSIONARIES all have a MAMA... and I LOVE MISSIONARY MONDAY... 

I hope you never feel enough... I hope you always feel the Lord's love & desire to mold you, burn you, fire you up, into HIS warrior Queen... I hope WE never take for granted the "little spilled milk". I hope you always say YES... I hope you always TRY your best & I always HOPE YOU know... I LOVE YOU & will protect you... xo

#maximizeyoueveryday
#peaceandblessings
#sadieshow
#soundsofsadie
#missionarymama


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...