Friday, January 29, 2021

SHIFT!!


Hi!! I just received my first printed book from JRNL... I am so excited... but what I am more excited about is MY Journey...

Every day the struggle is real!! Everyday Everyday Everyday... BUT this week I made a life-changing choice...

I had a "Life Coaching" experience on Tuesday and it was "LIFE Changing"!!

I met with Carol Whitaker... She is a book writer, a life coach, a mentor and I've followed her for about 6 years now...

It was so freeing... It was magical... I was absolutely able to release the garbage of my inner child and I was able to feel light again...

I knew I was feeling darkness... She even said, "Your Aura looks black and numb" and I was... I needed to release... I needed to SHIFT!!

Nothing gets me more excited in a car or when I rode 4-wheelers than shifting... there is power in shifting... there is strength, there is timing, there is control... there is anticipation and you need to know your surroundings and your environment...

Because one wrong shift and you are shit!! You can wreck, you can break, you can engage to quickly or to late...

SHIFTING is a very serious matter...

I love this about shifting... I feel as though I am finally on a path to the extreme power and I don't mean in Money or Stature... But an INNER power that can be connected with my Higher Self & my Inner soul... creating a Higher Power within me.

This is not going to happen overnight and this is not going to happen without the SHIFT!!

I have to be prepared for the moving winds... which can be the negative forces...

I have to be prepared for the sideswipes



of life... like the weird comments or fiery darts that get sent my way...

I have to learn to tap into my higher self and train my heart and brain to see Light!!

We all need to shift... We all need to shift up or down and like my husband always says... "Roll with it!"

But I like to be in control... so I will choose to SHIFT my POWER...

#maximizeyoueveryday #shift #peaceandblessings  #soundsofsadie #sadieshow #magical

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...