Thursday, November 18, 2021

PASSION... What is YOURs?


MY thoughts... WHERE are they... WHY do I have thoughts... WHY am I so moved to write them... Share them... and WHY am I so PASSIONATE about this LIFE... How did I become so PASSIONATE about this EARTH LIFE... WHY is this TIME so precious... WHY are my thoughts always overthinking... WHY are my thoughts always going through GREEN LIGHTS... WHY won't it STOP... WHY do I hear Music and search for God's message to ME... WHY is my SOUL on FIRE when I think of GOD's GRACE... and WHY am I burdened with the short time I have here on Earth... WHY am I hoping I have left a LEGACY...

THESE are my WHY questions... and I have come to the soft conclusion that it is NOT the WHY I am after... I am after the PASSION of progression... I am after my PASSION... I was talking to a friend on voice text today on my way to Salt Lake and she and I were exchanging patterns of our busy day that lie ahead and how we were going to fit everything in and something struck me... 

I am PASSIONATE about YOU!! YES... YOU... YES... if you are reading this... I am PASSIONATE about YOU and about how YOU are feeling about MAXIMIZING YOUr Potential... I am hoping YOU see value in YOU... I am wanting you to see beyond the STARS, The MOON, and Even the SUN... I want YOU to SEE YOU because GOD created YOU...

When they say GOD is in the details... YOU are his living detail... every cell, molecule, DNA strand, spirit, soul... YES, everything in YOU... YOU will see HIM...

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own aimage, in the image of God created he him; male and bfemale created he them.

BE PASSIONATE... SET YOUR SOUL on FIRE... MAXIMIZE YOU... BE 1% better tomorrow than YOU were today... BUT GENTLE with YOU... CARE for YOU... 

and when YOU find YOUr PASSION... SHARE IT... SERVE OTHERS with IT...

I do not want to seem like this is asking you to be selfish... The only way this works is if you look outward ... look up... these are my thoughts and my thoughts alone... I write from my heart...

#maximizeyoueveryday #sadieshow #teamsadie #realhousewifesu #passion #why #think #Godlike #peaceandblessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...