Friday, December 17, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 

2021!! 

Knowing the End from the Beginning makes life a lot more interesting... the Material side of things become less and less important... personal growth becomes more self-soothing & the longing for ETERNAL perspective & knowledge makes YOU a soul seeker...

This YEAR has been nothing short of a BLUR!! It was a MOVING YEAR... We sold our Vacation HOME for a "NORMAL" Residential home... MOVED our Business... MOVED our FRIENDS... and in between all of that had 2 more litters of Puppies... We became 5 AM SERIOUS... Lived in the RV (AGAIN) for 4 months... slammed us all into ONE room so we could tear out carpet... paint, replace old with NEW... all the WHILE praying that GOD would HELP us "Keep our HEADS ABOVE WATER"...

WE learned... WE loved... WE lived... 

I love this TIME of YEAR of SELF-reflection... LOOKING in the MIRROR and seeing the RAW, Mind-blowing astonishment of WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH... I can only repeat what was once said in the infamous movie The Incredibles... "THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED"!!! 

OUR YEAR... the word FUN would be an understatement... BUT it was... THE Challenge of moving, the TEARS through Trials... The Opportunities to FALL on my KNEES and PLEAD have meant the world to me...

Kylee & Ben have been married now for 2 years... They moved into a beautiful apartment in South Jordan and Kylee opened her WAXING Salon Business... & was just accepted into Ensign College... Ben is working and going to school and I am so grateful for the way they execute life... 

Willie (22) is just Willie... He is TIK TOK famous... He loves to ride his 4-wheeler and HE is the newest employee of  KYLEAMERICA... He is Kyle's assistant... He got FIRED from the DI for FAKE CALLING in sick (cough cough)... and so our company had to absorb Willie onto the staff. So far it is working very well. Kyle gets harassed and Willie buys lunch... LOL they are definitely a match paired in HEAVEN...

Sandy (Sister Sandy) (20) accepted her original call to AFRICA and she MOVED to Africa in March... She was sad to leave her family and friends in Michigan but she has loved the Saints in Africa... Her stories are hers to tell but this girl is on "FIRE" We are looking for her MOVE home sometime in February...

Attie (17) graduated early and we are so proud of her. Her highlight was going on the back east trip with 50 kids she had never met but someone knew a lot of them... But she had Ella... They shopped, laughed, cried and she got very HOMESICK... (I love when my kids get life lessons) ... She is working for me full-time and she cheers for Raglan Cheer. She has taken education into her hands and there are times I have to rip the books out of her hands... I love traveling with this girl... Although she does ask me to be good in the airports... I am still pretty ANTI-EVERYTHING... In the off-season, she rides dirt bikes and I know her dad is waiting for cheer season to end so he can have his girls back on bikes. 

Ella (15) went with Attie as her "chaperone" on the back east trip LOL... and Ella enjoyed the history of it... She is still playing tennis passionately.. the girl is driven, disciplined, and very determined. She just got her driving permit and so her dad has taken her out on several drives. I think he just looks at his phone and hopes for the best. I won't drive with the kids... too scary... Ella will tell me "I am a good driver" and I say... "So am I"... but she has had her own little puppy business for the past year and she has done so good with them. She is a HARD negotiator but she knows her breed and the work that goes into them... 

Ammon (14) this boy is like a toy figurine out of TOY story... He loves LOVES his Dirtbike... He is so excited for this upcoming season... He has goals, he works with his dad helps Ella with her dogs. He also plays tennis and is a great hitting partner with Ella. He doesn't love it as much as Ella but it sure keeps him shape for his dirtbikes..

ALL and ALL nothing much has changed... We keep on keeping on... We keep living... We keep breathing... and We keep thanking our Heavenly Father for every NEW day... isn't that what life is all about... ALL the little moments... ALL the moments are GRATEFUL moments... GRATEFUL to open your EYES & see... GRATEFUL for EARS to Hear... GRATEFUL for MY children WHO LOVE ME unconditionally... GRATEFUL for MY Husband WHO I LOVE to HATE... and WHO I LOVE so PASSIONATELY it makes me crazy... NOBODY knows HIM like I DO... Many people see me WORKING or see me RUNNING Here and There... BUT what YOU may NOT know... IT is because of HIM YES... Because of MY KYLE... that I am able to be the CRAZY BEAST I am... so if YOU don't see KYLE or if YOU think YOU know... YOU don't... He's OUR Rock... He's our WILD MUSTANG... He is OUR EVERYTHING... 

We love our LORD & Savior Jesus Christ... We are able to do hard things because OUR Faith in HIM is relentless and unwavering... I pray you will find the JOY... the PEACE... the LOVE you need for the next day, the next week, the next month & even the NEXT YEAR!! 

There is a PLAN... It is the PLAN of HAPPINESS... it doesn't come to YOU... It is IN YOU... It is ALL around YOU... May God Bless YOU, Your Family, and everyone around you. YOU are HIS... YOU always were and ALWAYS will BE... 

Merry Christmas from OUR family to YOURS

#peaceandblessings
#maximizeyoueveryday
#jesuschrist
#sadieshow
#teamsadie
#5amserious
#soundsofsadie


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...