Saturday, January 1, 2022

THE NEW YEAR!! 2022

















TWENTY-TWENTY-TWO... How exciting... The NEW YEAR ALWAYS brings a sense of NEW BEGINNING... We spend our time writing goals... Setting intentions... Making plans... Dreaming of WHAT can BE...

This year we made a Nacho Bar... invited whoever wanted to join us... played games of pool and watched the BALL drop... I think my favorite part was as it was counting time down for the BALL to drop Kyle whisks over to me and puts his loving arms around my waist... I inadvertently say... Are you trying to KISS ME... He laughs and says YES... I want my New Year's Kiss... 

YOU must know... THIS MAN shows NO PDA when people are around... so it was very embarrassing for me with our new friends... I may or may not have BLUSHED A LITTLE...

BUT I did get my NEW YEARS KISS... and maybe it's just been a while... haha... 

The older we get the more we want to just go to BED...

But it was a GREAT day... The boys went riding... Ella and I went with Willie to get our pedicures and had a wonderful lunch at Kneaders AND it is ON the WAY HOME I decided to GET EXCITED... if YOU are NOT excited... then I am here to say... that is on YOU...

The last couple of months I have been in a BLACK HOLE... I have been struggling... I have been sucked into a dimension that is familiar and it torments my soul... so I reached out to a friend and began therapy sessions on a whole new level... 

I needed this woman because she could talk to me in an ETERNAL language that my spirit would understand... so here goes MY JOURNEY...

I have always found Marriage difficult... I have always struggled to be a part of Kyle's world... I have always wanted him to make ME his PROJECT... I have always tried to get our two worlds to come together and make ONE world... well NEWS FLASH... (and I am sure you already know this) BUT WE are MARRIED... BUT WE have SEPERATE JOURNEYS... Kyle's Journey isn't MINE... and MINE isn't HIS... and somehow WE both have to make it WORK... I mean in OUR world WE are SEALED for Time & ALL Eternity (message me if you have questions). BUT does that MEAN... I have to SAY YES to everything, every time... NO... but it does MEAN I have to BE SECURE... CONFIDENT... and REAL with ME...

I am so excited to have this knowledge... TRUTH... Spoken to ME... It has always been a part of me but I needed to have it affirmed in a very deep way...

SO I am working on MY Journey... I am learning about my Emotional Intelligence on an Eternal level...

And it is so EXCITING... this is what it has meant for ME so far...

Today... Kyle took AMMON (my favorite #6) to go dirt bike riding... HE does this a lot... but I get upset... sometimes I am so unhappy because I feel like my day has been wasted and I've been lonely... and I think what am I even good for... BUT instead...

TODAY... I looked for opportunities in MY journey... I was in a BIG way... CONSCIENCE in the present of what I would like to do with my time and HOW I would like to spend the time I have... and it was a beautiful DAY!! 

Ella and I spent the afternoon getting pampered... I came HOME and started my fridge out with a Make-OVER... so I gutted my whole fridge... and I was surprisingly pleasant when the boys came home... WHY!! Because I was in tune with my journey and when they came home I could merge my present state with their journey... SO far our night is GOOD. I anticipate hard days as I grow... BUT I have knowledge and resources... :)

I PRAY YOU to find the JOURNEY in your DAY... MAXIMIZEYOU has a whole new meaning to me now... and I hope that every day YOU will become MORE REAL, MORE FOCUSED, MORE Emotionally Intelligent on a level that takes you to an Eternal realm...

#maximizeYOUeveryday 
#peaceandblessings 
#sadieshow #teamsadie 
#soundsofsadie 
#willieswonders
#myjourney
#ohanaracing
#mywildmustang
#5amserious
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...