Tuesday, March 1, 2022

G-O-A-L Bender...

 Grow what matters

One Step

At a time.

Little by little, your

Steps will add up..

Can YOU believe once again... I've totally set myself up for every failure possible in my year... I always want to write and write and write... and look at me... almost 90 days into the NEW Year and this is only my second blog post... NO Wonder I have very few views... The consistency of anything I do is sometimes overwhelming of how much I am not consistent... BUT I am NOT going to be beating myself up anytime soon... I am ME... I am wonderful... and I am the BADASS many think I am... I AM...

I did what I said I was going to do and I usually do... some may say... she starts it but never finishes it... but whose to say and who gets to say when there is a date... only society puts limitations in our minds and hearts... so here it goes...

tonight I held my first ever Maximize YOU everyday "ROOM" on Facebook... in some peoples eyes it was a flop... but I felt it a GREAT success.. I had the most important people in MY entire life in that room... MY husband... My daughter Sandy... My niece Ivy... and MY sister Amy... 

Honestly, I was surprised anyone was on... but the most satisfying thing was... I DID it... I prepared... my thoughts were like a rough draft... just imagine your grandma baking a nice fresh loaf of bread and you wake up to the smell of fresh bread... you know that smell... you feel loved... you feel safe... you feel at home... 

This is how I describe it... it was such a beautiful thing for me.. 

so let's recap for those that didn't get to join... GOAL BENDER... YOU are bout to embark on a trip with the REAL Housewife of SOUTHERN UTAH... why do I call myself that... because I am ME... I am not trying to trip you up with some deep psycho eccentric ego that thinks I have all the answers... I am not here to tell you something I don't know... that was a really great song BTW... and I am REAL... I will be raw and honest... YOU will get 100% of ME... I haven't been trained in the line of LIFE coaching, Mind Coaching, Emotional Coaching or anything... (not that anything is wrong with any of that).. in fact I have hired a life coach I love her dearly... but my goal is to be able to relate to YOU... to show YOU that YOU can do anything... YOU can be YOU... 

Goal Bender ...

Why Goals... Why are we a society and people of GOALS... Why do we continue to feel the need to progress, to be educated, to be trained?

I believe 100% we are spiritual beings who worked hard before we came to earth... 

I believe 100% every inner desire, dream, idea was and is manifested in and through our DNA...

Reaching and tapping into these ideas is like digging for Gold... so what does it take to find GOLD... The entire process is broken into 4 steps.. 

  • Prospecting
  • Mining
  • Extracting
  • Refining
We PROSPECT our goals... We decide on them... We search them... WE seek them... We WANT them... Whether you believe it or not... but every time YOU desire or want... that is like seeking a goal...

If I desire a big ranch to runaway too... I am going to figure out a way to get that ranch... I am going figure out what it takes... how much.. where.. then what... so I set goals... I do things spiritually, financially, educationally, socially to figure out HOW to make that happen... 

Are you following me... EVERYDAY we are setting goals in our mind... or prospecting for GOLD to get something better... to make ourselves better... to achieve something better...

And I mean who wouldn't want GOLD... The rainbow is the slide that leads us to this POT... but the path to our end goal is never ever a rainbow of colors... I do know that...

I've been setting goals and planning since I was a little girl... MY MOMMA taught me this... GOTTA have a plan Sadie.. What's the plan Sadie... so I'm really good at plans and then I became a Master at setting Goals... I love vision boards... those things are the bomb... Have you ever made one... that will be for next time...

But AM I 100% successful in achievement... no... but after ALL the fail forwards I decided I wanted to start something greater with Maximize YOU... I want to encourage YOU to never give up... 

Don't forget the GOLD... Keep the VISION... Proverbs 29:18 says.. Where there is NO vision the people perish... WELL nobody got time to be perishing okay...

I have learned that when I see with the end in mind it makes the journey a little daunting but doable.. it's the GOAL... always always visualize yourself prospecting the goal... your brain will help you find what you are wanting... it will I promise... once you have set it... mine it like gold... extract it... then refine it...

The GOAL will constantly change as you change... YOU don't have to have a HARD pinned down GOAL... YOU have to be able to move with your GOAL... life happens and YOU have to have the ability to move through it..

Some GOALS will become beautiful HABITS in your life... The Goal for me to get up and make my bed everyday was frustrating some days... I know for a fact I wasn't the only one sleeping in that bed... but I knew after watching many motivational reels on Instagram... I knew if I started with my BED... I could hook that habit to a new goal... and so forth... and I have ... now I am not frustrated that I am the one makes the BED... I love that I make the bed... I make it better anyway, so it works good in my favor.. LOL..

Here is another example of why I am the REAL HOUSEwife in Southern Utah... 
MONDAY night before I went to bed I was feeling very worthless and unsuccessful... I had a really long day at work... I really wanted to crawl in a hole and die... I told Kyle am I going to ever amount to anything... I was really having a low moment... but I told him if he quoted Edna from the Incredibles movie one more time, I might throat punch him... "You are elasti-girl... pull yourself together." or even scream... It was just one of those days...

But after a nice long hug... head check... hand on my heart and beautiful big deep breathe... I sat at the table... instead of writing my to-do list that was mile long and whole lot of stuff... I wrote a list of everything I did RIGHT... I listed the GOALS that I did accomplish... 
  •  I got up when my second alarm went off... I am working on the first alarm...
  •  I made my bed... and if I write that everyday, I am going to feel like a Queen...
  •  I listened to my book 
  • The list went on...
I reaffirmed my accomplishments... This is what it takes to through a GOAL... 
March is MY month... It is my Birthday month... My anniversary month... and like the Chinese... I created my OWN calendar... it is the YEAR of the PUSH... if you would like to write that on your calendar, feel free... 

to wrap this up... I am 90 days into the 2022 year... I have gained weight... I have only read 1 book... but the SUN RISES and SETS everyday... it's NOT over... there is NO need to crawl in a hole... there is no need to want to die... there is that Spiritual side of us that knows... WE know because HE (HEavenly Father) imprinted it on our DNA... it's what keeps us connected and grounded... it's keeps us waking up every morning to want to do better and be better... it's because of HIM we know YOU...

I pray for YOU... I love YOU... I hope that YOU continue to set goals... if your scared, there's ways around it... but just know... YOU are NOT alone... WE all go through the HARD... and that's another topic and subject for another day...

GO MAXIMIZE YOU!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...