Monday, March 7, 2022

GOD & Opportunities


YOU have to TRAIN YOUR MIND to SEE...THE World is YOUR canvas... GOD created YOU and GAVE you this opportunity to make a CHOICE... YOU have AGENCY... 

This life is not to be lived... YOU are to LIVE this LIFE... HOW you say... YOU have to BELIEVE GOD... YOU have to believe that this ONE life is YOUR opportunity to BE anything YOU want to be... 

There are some conditions to God's laws... If you were born a Girl... You are a Girl... If you were born a boy... You are a boy... God does have conditions... BUT when it comes to opportunity... there are NO limits like the sands of the sea... BUT... YOU have to BELIEVE & YOU have to SEE...

Have you ever had an out of body experience? One of my favorite movies is Dr. Strange... I love the part when the "Teacher" thrusts Dr. Strange into an "Out of Body" kind of experience... where he is literally looking down at himself and really SEEING for the first time ALL that can be... ALL that HE can be...

I have those experiences often, especially when I am dreaming and when I am trying to convince my brain that I am SMART... that I am CAPABLE... that I CAN BE anything I put and tell my mind to do and BE...

It is true... some people get so stuck in the CAN NOT's of life that THEY can't see past their NOSE... HOW sad... truly sad this is... when I feel this way... I literally have to CATCH my MIND in the ACT and tell it... STOP IT...

BUT their is OPPORTUNITY out there for YOU for ME and plenty of it for EVERYONE... YOU HAVE TO TRAIN YOUR MIND TO SEE IT...

I love REAL estate... I didn't know anything about real estate until Kyle introduced me to it... I would dream about homes but Kyle got me hooked when he helped me buy my first 1/2 acre lot in our place of residence... I was so excited about it, I bought 2 1/2 acre lots... then I sold those lots for double their worth... and then I learned about 1031 money... and then it became an addiction... 

I started looking for all kinds of real estate... opportunities to create cashflow etc... Kyle was so good at looking for opportunities that he found a duplex for our 1031 money... 

NOW don't get me wrong... I've had my wins and my losses... BUT the point of this blog today is YOU have to TRAIN YOUR mind to see opportunity... 

I am in a service business industry... so I am constantly looking at the competition... I am constantly learning the industry and I am constantly looking for new ideas to build the opportunity that Kyle presented to me 10 years ago...

OPPORTUNITY is everywhere... If you want to serve others... look for it... If you want to have money... look for it... If you want to be a good speaker... find opportunities to speak... I promise GOD put YOU here on EARTH to HAVE an Opportunity...

Remember our Heavenly Father needs valiant and self-reliant sons and daughters... He needs you to be ALL that you can be... YES he wants you to be Captain America and Wonder woman... These kinds of people that SEEK opportunity always make room on their plate for more... More service... More ways to give back... they begin to CREATE Opportunity... They become more like our Heavenly Father...

Jesus Christ created opportunity... He provided a way for us to return to live with Heavenly Father again... It is up to us to do the same... WE can do that spiritually and temporally... When we have sufficient for our needs we then can give to others... When we are heavy laden with debt and burdens it is hard to create Opportunities...

SO TRAIN YOUR MIND... TRAIN YOUR mind by your daily goals... that build habits... that create a system and routine to SEE what YOU are meant to SEE and BE...

instead of LOOKING down... LOOK UP & around... Bake a plate of cookies and take it to a neighbor... Drive with a little more compassion... Open the door for someone... You want a business... search Google... or find someone who can ask you the hard questions and get your mind running... Whatever it is YOU need... LOOK... the opportunity is there... I promise you... and I will also promise you when you are looking for it with GOD in mind... You may open doors, and he may shut them... BUT HE will NOT leave you alone... HE will keep running down that opportunity corridor with YOU until the right one is right... 

YOU are here for a reason and a purpose... only GOD knows and maybe that someone special WHO just knows... BUT YOU have a purpose... YOU have to TRAIN YOUR mind to SEE IT & BELIEVE IT... 

#maximizeyoueveryday

#peaceandblessings

#opportunities

#sadieshow

#teamsadie

#ohanaracing

#mindset

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...