Tuesday, May 3, 2022

MAXIMZIE YOU MOMENTS

Words and things are running through my mind. My fourth favorite is 18 today... My 5th favorite turned 16 last week... and everyone is growing up.

I wanted to capture what was in my head... I am scared... I am weepy... I am sad... I am glad... I am lost... I am found... I am beginning to see with eyes that I believed were open but they are becoming SO VERY open...

This life is INTENTIONAL... WE are to make it intentional... WE are here to MAKE it... WE are here to MAXIMIZE it...

I have had a thought come to ME... I need MAXIMIZE YOU with these Moments...

What I feel... What my thoughts are... What I dwell on are MINE... and I take responsibility for them... I can do with them what I please... either for the better good of my growth or for the worse... I CHOOSE how to MAXIMIZE ME...

I will NOT identify with TOXIC...

I will NOT allow others to LABEL me

I will NOT label myself...

I am ME... and if you choose to be around me that's up to you but I am not going to sit around and worry if I have created toxicity in your life... I am not going to sit around and label my thoughts or words as toxic positivity or if I talk to myself I am not going to say... I have TRUST issues and this is why I talk to myself...

Many social media platforms are being used to manipulate your way of thinking and are helping you to self-diagnose you and your situation... It is tearing families and people apart...

My moment of Maximizing today is this... DO NOT OVER THINK it... It really isn't as bad as YOU THINK... IT really doesn't matter as much as YOU think... and don't over ANALYZE your THOUGHTS... 

All of this really is plain and simple paranoia... I would know because I have lived a long life with Paranoia... I have worried, analyzed, thought for others and I've made mistakes of believing people were out to get me...

This has become such a FIX in my life... and I am able NOW to recognize when I need to SHIFT my MIND... I know now what it feels like when those thoughts come on... and honestly it only happens when I start to critcize or gossip about others... 

I work on the BUILDING UP and if that is TOXIC positive to YOU then YOU definitely have earned a space of crazy in my laboratory...

Take a minute today to think about what YOUR thoughts mean to YOU... take a situation and try to live it backwards... MAXIMIZE YOU by MAXIMIZING others...

Don't over think it... Don't over analyze it... JUST don't...

BUILD... RECEIVE... RECOGNIZE... MOVE...MAXIMIZE..

Love you all so much... MY chapter is coming to a close... and I will have to begin a new chapter as with each child that moves out... we all have to continue to move on...

May GOD BLESS you immensely with Kindness... and LOVE for ALL..

Maximize YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...