Sunday, July 3, 2022

GOD BLESS AMERICA

 I LOVE AMERICA...

I LOVE LIVING in AMERICA

I was raised with a STRONG LOVE for AMERICA & the FREEDOMS we have... I don't wish to make the post about the generation now and how they Do NOT get it... and I could go on my OPINION of the WHY's our nation is dwindling with the LOVE of AMERICA...


BUT I LOVE AMERICA... and President Trump may be the only one besides my mother that LOVES AMERICA more then ME...

It was a SAVED Nation by GOD for these last days.

It is a Nation that GOD blessed as the Promised Land...

It is a Nation that would Gather God's children...

Did I say... I LOVE AMERICA... I love JULY 4th more then ANY Holiday... My grandfathers and my father served this Great Nation... suffered through the Great Depression... Made it work... Lived the American Dream... BUILT it... watched it be torn down... Planted... Progressed... 

WE have it ALL... 

I am so GRATEFUL to live here... I leave YOU with the song that still makes me cry and PROUD to be AN AMERICAN... 

O say, can you see
By the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hail'd
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watch'd
Were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare
The bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free
And the home of the brave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...