Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The NEW YEAR!! The YEAR of GROWTH

 I have had quite the year but even to just go back to the last month of December...

Christmas was wonderful... the weekends and weekdays were spent at the MESQUITE MOTO Track... the training, observing, revving of engines and even meeting some really fast kids... 

My month between doing laundry with the company and watching my boys travel to California and girls being girls was a MOM's DREAM...

The last few weeks has been crazy... BUT it has been a typical day for a woman of my caliber and I will say that I WILL always feel like I can do BETTER..

This is MY YEAR of GROWTH... I started a 5 AM Serious Group on Wednesdays and we have been meeting the last two weeks. It has strengthened me... provoked my thinking and even driven me more in a way that I like...

I started writing my LIST of 300... reengaged my CREATIVE VISION... taking on OPPORTUNITIES... USING my method of FAST FAST FAST to declare my Purpose and using MY Faith to believe in MYSELF that all things are possible with GOD...

OUR mind is a powerful thing.. Social Media can make or break you.. I like to listen to Podcasts... books and even share the stories or ideas of my thoughts that have made me who I am...

What WILL this YEAR BE for YOU... Will it be the same... Growth... or will YOU find a word that describes YOU... or will you be content to be comfortable..

I started the 5 AM group to push me. To force me OUT of Bed with a PURPOSE... and it works... When I have a reason that is URGENT that I believe in I know I can rise...

SO HOW can I make my other days be just as protective and intentional. 

I AM GOING to have to PUSH myself even a little bit more... I AM going to have to GET really UNCOMFORTABLE... I mean if my weight and health were really that important I would make the same commitment to myself that I made with these friends... and actually MY commitment to MYSELF should be WAY more important...

TO keep it short and sweet... LETS GRIND and GROW this YEAR... Let's create habits and realistic changes that promote a MINDSET that is FULL of GRATITUDE and INTENSITY..

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. Year of Growth

#maximizeYOUeveryday

#peaceandblessings

#ohanaracing

#wildmustangs

#growth

#gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...