Thursday, February 9, 2023

CAN'T HELP IT!!

 YOU GUYS & GALS!! What is YOUR mission in LIFE... WHAT is it that YOU feel called to do... lots of mentors, life coaches, successful people talk of this ALL the time... after feeling so STUCK and being looked like a crazy woman, and even mom at times... I finally FIGURED out MINE...

I am a HELPER!! I have a GIFT to SEE people in their REAL state... vulnerable state and they don't even know it... I have a GIFT to HEAR people in their struggles when they don't know it and don't want help... I have a GIFT to CONNECT... BUT my GREATEST GIFT is the GIFT of ACTION...

I am GOOD at a lot of things... BUT here is WHY...

I have the GREATEST component known to MAN... the DESIRE... I wanted these GIFTS... I wanted to SEE a need and fill it... I wanted to hear someone's heart beat and ACT on it... whether it is through hugs, dinners, listening ear, health remedies... MY gift is to OPEN your minds and ears and hearts to UNIQUE differences... MAYBE things YOU never thought of...

I have GIFTS... YOU have GIFTS... YOU have so MANY gifts... 


YOU have to SEEK them... YOU have to WANT them... and let me be real... I didn't realize this UNTIL I had so many people deny ME... YES, deny the opportunities I had for them to help them... I am not offended by this... BUT I realized in that moment that I was sent to be a SUPPORTER... to LIFT others... 

Currently... I am 100 percent in with my SON and his dirt bikes... I was told by a sister, "No-one cares about your dirt bike stories" (Oh SNAP).. and guess WHAT... Good thing I don't care what you think... BUT here is the purpose of this BLOG...

IF YOU have a son or daughter that has GREAT Goals and you don't know how to help them move on them... I will help YOU... it doesn't have to be just Dirt bikes... anything in life takes a MINDSET and a skill to understand your thoughts..

My son AMMON has only been racing and riding 3 years... HE just took 4th overall in a BIG bike race... normally he places maybe top 20... BUT to finish this strong (there is still work to do)... it took a MINDSET... HE had to think...

I love to work with kids and their minds... my own kids probably think I am crazy but I believe this Generation (the greatest of all time) needs to 

THINK for THEMSELVES & BELIEVE in THEMSELVES...

I don't write this to BRAG... I write this because I WANT you all to LOOK inward... FIND the PILOT light that YOU brought with you from HEAVEN... and LET's IGNITE IT...

TIPS for RACING...

1. ALWAYS BELIEVE YOU CAN...

2. BE GRATEFUL you are THERE

Don't settle for GOOD... BE GREAT...

And I can't help it... I can't help being excited about life... I can't help believing WE were all sent here to be GREAT... I just can't help it...

The TIME is NOW!!

#maximizeyoueveryday #ohanaracing #peaceandblessings #gratitude #mindshift #desire #thoughts 



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...