Saturday, February 18, 2023

VALENTINE's... BE MINE


 I was SO spoiled this last week... FEBRUARY 14-16 was seriously so invigorating..

I spent those days in a 10X Growth conference with some very BUSINESS savvy, dream chasing people...

And it doesn't matter what YOU want to say... BE the NAYSAYER... IDGAF... the bottom-line for me is I am stretching MY mind... trying to connect with my soul... trying to improve my own life and my families... and EVENTS like this REALLY make me think, ponder, search, investigate, expands my CREATIVE VISION... so if YOU are a NAYSAYER... HEY... what are you doing to do the above things with YOUR CREATIVE VISION... if YOU can't THINK of ONE... LOL... I am not surprised...

BUT spending this time with KYLE was invaluable... we were able to cut through the BULL... with WHO we are individually and WHO we are as a COUPLE... at the END of the DAY we are TWO INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE who COMMITTED to EACH OTHER... who are CO-DEPENDENT on Each other... who LOVE EACH OTHER... who WANT the BEST for EACH other Respectfully... and who SUPPORT EACH other...

Kyle proposed on Valentines DAY... I know the CHEESIEST day of the YEAR... and being a young woman who HATED SAPPY love days... and who REALLY felt inferior to a MAN... I have spent the last 26 YEARS being OKAY with NEEDING A MAN... WANTING a MAN... and I LOVE & adore MY MAN...

KYLE is NOT perfect... the world may think he is but our family life has had it's INSIDE chaos... but the one quality I know about him... HE doesn't Give UP... 

NOW ME... I am Mary Poppins... "Practically Perfect in every WAY"... those are his words... haha

Kyle and I were in a room of 5000... 25 yards from the stage... it had people like... Tom Brady, Sara Blakely and her husband Jesse, Stephen A. Smith, Megyn Kelly, Robert (Shark Tank), Mark Wahlberg, Stedman Graham (yes Oprahs Man-not a huge fan, but interesting), Dana White (UFC), Grant Cardone, Elena Cardone, Brandon Dawson...

These are BUSINESS people first and foremost... and we got to listen to their perspectives and the ONE thing they ALL had in COMMON... Relatability... I could RELATE... Nobody had it handed to them...  (except Oprahs Man maybe. LOL) THEY just weren't willing to GIVE UP... they kept GRINDING, they kept DREAMING, they kept the DESIRE... and the chased the FEAR...

Even though I am on such a smaller scale, I now get to choose... I get to reflect at my life and GO after what I want to, I get to create my life... YOU ALL do... 

It really isn't hard... YOU have to start with a DESIRE... and NEVER lose that GET up... 

I learned these different mindsets and drives because of a man who asked me to take this crazy journey with him... TRUST me it's been crazy... and because HE kept pushing... I kept pushing... He is one that is hard to keep up with... but HE is so worth chasing our dreams with... Love you Kyle... Thank you for ALL the HARD... ALL the LESSONS... ALL the OPPORTUNITIES... Keep Grinding...

#grit #maximizeyoueveryday #desire #entrepreneurmom #entrprenuerwife #madskiills #creativevision #realhousewifesu #womanstouch #ohanaracing #mywildmustangs #trainer #coachoflife #mindsetovermatter #keepgrinding




No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXIMIZE YOU EVERYDAY

  It's BORN!! The Dream, the Idea, the INTENTION is HERE! I sometimes wondered WHY it has taken me SO SO long, and WHY it MAY continue t...